Facing the Covid challenges together
Post the lockdown following the widespread of Covid-19; we have all started to accept the new normal. Social distancing, frequently hand sanitisation, and wearing face masks are but a few of the guidelines we all have gotten used to during these trying times.
Your health and well-being is our top priority. Towards this end, we at Smoke Hub Barbeque, Chennai, follow all the Government of India’s mandatory guidelines. Our two existing outlets at Saligramam and Velachery are already following these rules, and we have ensured that the same is adhered to in our new upcoming restaurant at T. Nagar.
- Contactless valet parking is the first point of beginning a safe and secure gourmet journey with us.
- Our contactless reception assists walk-in customers with their table reservations. We would request all our patrons to book their table in advance through email, online, or phone.
- Just before entering the restaurant, sanitiser dispensers have been placed. A simple press of the foot pedal lets a few drops of the sanitiser on your hands.
- One of our staff members will check your temperature through thermal screening at the entry point – to be on the safe side.
- Our patrons are requested to cover their face with masks and covers as they enter the restaurant. If you have forgotten to carry your face mask, we have disposable masks at the reception. Please ensure that you pick one and wear it before entering the restaurant.
- At the entry, separate foot sanitisers have been placed.
- We have created a separate waiting area for our patrons waiting for their tables to get read. Kindly bear with us and patiently await your turn.
- Outside and inside the restaurant, we strictly follow the government guideline of maintaining a minimum physical distance of 6 feet.
- Tables are placed at a distance of 6ft from one another. And each is sanitised in front of you.
- We use a digitised menu to access right from your phone and place contactless order seamlessly, doing away with the paper-bound menu.
- We use disposable cutleries to serve and for use by guests at the table to uphold the contactless approach.
- In keeping with the government directive, we use the best quality disposable paper napkins.
- We ensure the social distancing norm is followed at the buffet area too.
- The contactless digital method of payment is being followed at all our outlets.
As a responsible food business unit, we ensure that:
- Only asymptomatic staff members are allowed to report for duty.
- Regular temperature checks and sanitisation are carried out in the back areas. The temperature badges on their shirts will keep you informed about their temperatures.
- Our associates have their faces covered with face masks, covers and wear high-quality disposable gloves while serving your order. It is ensured that they wash and sanitise their hands before and after food handling.
- The entry and exit gates for our staff members and vendors have been kept separate from our guests.
- Periodic sanitisation of the restaurant, restrooms, lift, lobby areas, the kitchen, and food contact surfaces are undertaken daily using the latest equipment and gadgets. Regular cleaning, dusting, mopping are ensured.